Institute of Social Sciences and Humanities –Skopje announces
for the academic year 2017-2018
for enrollment of postgraduate students in the following area:
-Policy Studies, duration of one year (60 ECTS) and two years (120 ECTS)
25th of July – 25th of August
Terms of enrollment:
– For one year study programs: 4-year undergraduate degree (or acquired 240 ECTS credits) in the field of social sciences and humanities. High grades from BA studies are not required, although can be an advantage.
– Two-year program: 3-year undergraduate degree (or acquired 180 ECTS credits) in the fields of social sciences and humanities. High grades from BA studies are not required, although can be an advantage.
Number of vacancies:
– For study program Policy Studies (one and two years) – 20 students
– Diploma certificate for completed studies of first cycle (4 years or 240 ECTS credits for one year studies / 3 years or 180 ECTS for two year studies) in the field of social sciences and humanities.
– Notarized copy of diploma / certificate of graduation may be submitted in addition, before signing the contract no later than the beginning of the school year, after the submission of electronic copy in case of electronic filing.
– Completed application form, which can be downloaded from the website of the Institute: www.isshs.edu.mk (under “Study Programs”) or it can be downloaded at the link below.
The enrollment period runs until 25 of August 2017. Applications with supporting documents can be submitted by mail to the address of the Institute (str. “October 20” no. 8-2, 1000 Skopje) or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The official website of the Institute is: www.isshs.edu.mk
Costs of study:
– The tuitiuon of one-year study program is 550 Euros in MKD. This amount includes all costs of studying and study materials while the defense of the thesis is paid separately (250 Euros).
– The tuition of two-year study program is 800 Euros in MKD. This amount includes all costs of studying and study materials while the defense of the thesis is paid separately (250 Euros).
Please note that the Institute allows paying in installments.
This year, the Institute offers student exchange via Erasmus+ mobility scheme between high-academic institutions from the program countries (EU countries, Norway, Iceland, Luxemburg and Turkey). The Institute is currently in process of finalization of agreement for student and staff exchange with several universities from these countries, like Goldsmith (University of London), CEU Budapest, Kingston College (England) etc. All interested students who will be enrolled in the program of our Institute will have a chance to spend part of their studies on some of the mentioned universities.
Academic staff: Prof. Dona Kolar-Panov, Prof. Katerina Kolozova, Prof. Maja Muhic, Ass.Prof. Viktoria Borovska, Ass.Prof. Ana Blazeva, Ass.Prof. Kalina Lechevska, Ass.Prof.Ana Mukoska, Ass.Prof. Branimir Jovanovikj, Ass.Prof. Senka Anastasova, Ass.Prof. Risto Karajakov, Ass.Prof. Irena Cvetkovikj, Ass.Prof. Igor Jovanovski etc.
Basic information about the Institute: The “Institute of Social Sciences and Humanities – Skopje” is a research institution accredited as scientific by the Ministry of Education and Science of Macedonia (decision nr. 30). The Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Board and evaluation of higher education in the country to organize master studies in the fields of social sciences and humanities.
Risto Aleksovski (email@example.com) and
Assistant Professor /Coordinator of graduate programs – Viktorija Borovska (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Official e-mail address: email@example.com
Tel / Fax: +389 2 31 13 059